Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
I'm actually going to be playing my first Pathfinder game on the boards actually...
Maybe we can play together sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
おめでとう!Time to kick back and relax! I look forward to your future works!
Thank you! Sorry it is slow post.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
As said, it's pretty much the same game as D&D 3.5; some parts are better (skills and combat maneuvers are simplified; the paladin class is greatly improved), some parts are much worse (spellcasters are even more overpowered compared to non-casters; there are feats which don't actually do anything). You can typically use 3.5 material in PF and vice versa, and it's recommended you do so; Tome of Battle is probably the 3.5 book most worth looking into.

If you have trouble getting your character to do what you want, post here or at Minmaxboards for advice; D&D 3.5 is the main focus of both sites.

EDIT: Also, I don't know in what form you're viewing the rules, but psionics are basically MP-based magic and/or ki-users, and better balanced than the standard classes (most third-party publishers are terrible, but Dreamscarred Press are probably the best writers around). They're worth checking out.
Thank you for advice. I don't know so much about specialization of style. Of rules it is being read Japanese and English.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
Heh, I can't remember my second avatar's flaw, and you've had the game alot longer then I have. (I think)
Yes, it is always chosen without thought for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
I regrettably cannot read Japanese either. My brother can but he isn't exactly fluent in it yet.

As for Pathfinder, I've given it a try myself. I personally think that it's an improvement above D&D 3.5e, but not in the way that it tries to. I'm personally indifferent as to play 3.5 or Pathfinder and more interested in different, possibly obscure systems.
It is difficult to find such an obscure system. It has been seen such a thing like [Fate] and [M&M] and [Pathfinder], so I am happy to have such an experience.