1. - Top - End - #683
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness View Post
    Coidzor, you are handsome even when blurry! I like your purple boutonnière, but that baby-shaped wrist corsage is a little much for an informal occasion.
    Thank you.

Well, it's actually a cunningly disguised Coidznephew. Second photo of myself as a Coidzuncle in existence and the first one I got access to computer-wise. I felt that as a new Coidzuncle I had to be spiffy when I went to visit him for the second time for Easter Dinner. That and I was already going to be running late so I threw on my Easter Best Outfit instead of my Easter Clubbing Outfit.

I mostly just wanted to document his budding sorcerousness and/or bardicism.

Fun fact about that boutonnière, there used to be a match on the other side of the silk coat, but due to how long it was there and my man-hands it was destroyed in the process of being removed. Or at least lost forever... hmm, now I'm having my memory start to question itself... Suffice to say, I no longer recall how to remove it, and it's been on that coat for longer than I've been on this website due to either a Quinceañera or a Sweet Sixteen I had to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness View Post
    Also: Mauvie, based on your photo, we are twins now. But you are the prettier one.
    Oh my. Now this is a sight that intrigues my imagination. The twins part that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Understandable. I'm pretty great.
    You also look good. I do like the glasses, though my attention is more drawn to the crazy smile of the pretty girl wearing them.

Mattie_p, nice bow-tie.
    I concur with these sentiments.

I also approve of the attached set of images, and especially dat hat.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-04-02 at 11:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide