View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw II

1. - Top - End - #122
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw II

Quote Originally Posted by flyingchicken View Post
    ^ahaha a most pleasingly kitschy rendition

I don't even know what that is :0

yeah it's good I haven't seen a lot of marketing/raving discussion about it (just some friends and family saying it's great), because yeah it kinda ruins the experience if you have the hype/marketing at the back of your head

---

my avatar in full viewing size
    Spoiler
    Show

the right chestbuttcheek is too high and too firm now that I look at it again (I mean, I could've fixed it given that it's like, a sketch, but I'm a bad person), the coloring is messy and lazy (because, again, I'm a bad person)
    Butthole Surfers, you know the rock band? Eh I guess they weren't very big.

You are a very bad person flyingchicken, I'm gonna have to see scary Frankenbutt as your avatar whenever I come back to this thread. Now excuse me while I go scrub my brain with some drain cleaner and steel wool.

Cleaned up my last drawing and I feel like I'm done with it now. I knew I would have a hard time getting the likenesses down for the actors on the show so I really didn't bother trying. From left to right the people in the image are; Missandei, Daenerys and "The Boss" Selmy cause he does everything like a Boss.

Spoiler
    Show

Madcrafter: I can easily see Tyrion from his facial structure you've captured that pretty well. I don't know anything about digital painting to give you feedback but to say he is looking a bit too smooth and pink.
    Last edited by Purple Tentacle; 2013-04-03 at 12:21 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Pioneers get shot with arrows"