1. - Top - End - #370
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Kickstarter Thread I: Cash for The Cash God

Dunno if this has been posted, I can't seem to find the search function. so..

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...aken-virtues-0

Shroud of the Avatar. Made by Richard "Lord Brittish" Garriott, creator of the Ultima games, including Ultima Online is making a new, "Ultimate RPG"

Tracy Hickman is writing the storyline for it (Everyone here knows dragonlance I'm sure). It looks like it will be awesome and you can even get heavily involved in the development for it.

Thanks guys.

Some quick answers that most people are confused about:

You can play single player offline drm free, single player online (get game updates, see players houses/vendors etc) multiplayer online seeing friends only, massive multiplayer online seeing strangers on the screen that will be related to you in some way, similiar quests, living near you or in your geographic region etc.

The graphics shown are not final graphics, just proof of concept graphics, They will be vastly improved before release.

There will be PVP in some form, not details yet as it's still being debated. But basically they want to make as many people happy as possible and appease as many groups as possible.
    Last edited by Mishri; 2013-04-03 at 02:43 PM.