Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
Of course you're doing it. It's your Thing.
But it's not! It's mine and he stole it! It's mine, my precious!

Question:
I saw 'THe Bells of St. John' less than an hour after it started airing. As I was at a meetup, no liveblog, and I've read a few (okay, mostly SUnken Valley's because I knew he wouldn't like it and would cry sexism) posts on it here.
Should I do a review on it given that it'll be a re-watch? I could just skip it.
Well, you know I'm always interested to read your reviews. Actually, I was considering doing one of my own as well.

Also.
I have a present in a new format. Thufir knows the format, but not what I watched. I think.
I... I think I remember you telling me about it, but I can't currently recall what you said.

Look at all my things, and they are being held hostage until thread the ivth goes up. So start making posts or I'll delete all my reviews! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!()
Well, this is a post. We're getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
How about: "Then it's true that the Doctor eats babies?"

At least I think that was Leela's response when the Doctor made his famous offer to her for the first time.
I believe the line is "Then it's true. They said the Evil One eats babies."
I'm pretty certain she called him the Evil One.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgeus View Post
I'm unsure if having "makes the Doctor Who thread" is good to have as one's Thing. (Also I believe Thufir made the IInd thread)
And the first one (Of this series of threads, that is, there were others previously which never lasted long enough to have a second iteration).