1. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: [3.P] Sharpening the Mind: A Guide to the Pathfinder Soulknife

Hey Psyren, I have a question for ya,
    So Im playing a Deadly Fist Archetype for the soulknife, (where your unarmed attacks are enhanced by your mindblade, kinda like a monk variant for the soulknife, you even get Improved Unarmed attack at lv.1) and I was wondering, can you take this blade skill and essencially get a +2 ac bonus with no drawback of actually having a sheild?

Mind Shield - This has been errata'ed;You get a +2 shield bonus to AC as long as you have a hand free. This is now useless for anyone not using the 1H shape; although you could simply use the 2H shape and take a hand off it at the end of your turn for an AC boost? Anyway, sword and board is bad, and therefore so is this. (Worse in fact, since you can't put any helpful buffs on your "shield.")

Also, this is my build so far, if anyone would like to give some pointers that would be great too!
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st level feat- Combat expertise
    2nd level Blade skill- Focused Offense
    3rd level feat- Up the Walls
    4th level Blade skill- Focused Defense
    5th level feat- Combat reflexes
    6th level Blade skill Deadly Psysic strike

And thats all I've got so far, some help building the rest would be much appreaited! I kinda wanna go for a tanky type that can still dish out some respectable dmg. ^_^
    Last edited by Onixknight; 2013-04-06 at 09:11 PM. Reason: additional help with a Deadly Fist Archetype Build