View Single Post

Thread: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

1. - Top - End - #632
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

Tch! Now they're running away? I wasn't aware the little gecko's had females; let alone that they were allowed out of their caves. thought Virgil as he jabbed the creature in its gut during its run. He then followed it reaching around to slit its scaly throat.

Spoiler
    Show

OA vs K3 AC (w/ Bloodiron Dagger and CA)
    Attack: (1d20+22)[17](39)
    Damage: (1d4+11)[3](14)
    Move Action: L37 - S37
    Standard Action: Piercing Strike vs K3 Ref (w/ Bloodiron dagger)
    Attack: (1d20+18)[6](24) + 2 = (26)
    Damage: (1d8+9)[3](12) + 3 = (15)
    Sneak Attack Damage: (3d8)[2][4][7](13) (Applied to K3. Was waiting to see damage results before applying but I guess it didn't matter since I only had CA over K3)

My actions rely on a few things happening so I might have to adjust a bit depending on how things turn out. I'll update whatever changes need to be made without voiding the original rolls.

Edit: Ok so the little bugger didn't die so I have to change some stuff around. The change to my Standard actions were because I was hoping the little bugger would bugger off and I could shoot K2 with my crossbow which has a different attack mod and damage. I can reroll the damage completely though if need be since daggers are 1d4 and handcrossbows are 1d8. I will wait to add damage for my standard action until then.
    Last edited by Sabishii; 2013-04-07 at 09:39 PM.
    Amazing avatar done by Ceika! Thanks a bunch