Quote Originally Posted by Cerlis View Post
There isnt a direct equivalent, but you might say it would be like if you had a story where everyone was white.
Far from what I say. I say you do not have to force every possible diversity into an fictitious work, this isn't denying diversity in D&D or saying everyone in any story must be "male, white, and straight".

I also know it wasn't stated explicitly by anyone, but I pondered "Where does this massive interest come from?" Especially as it started to go beyond "Where are the strong female leaders?" or "Females are underrepresented!"

And I think has something to do with what I wrote. Sure, people are always interested in all topics related to sexuality, but when I read this thread I had the impression it went a bit beyond it (no, I am not judging in any way). To that I replied as someone asked about "if it was that important".

Yes, I know this wasn't about people telling Rich stuff, but I think it was about the metalayer, about what stands behind this discussion. You cannot complain I missed what you said above as I was not talking about it, but if you want you can tell me it all isn't about what I just said (it's only complete in connection with the post you quoted).