Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot2000 View Post
The difference between Miko, Celia and Thog, Xykon, Nale is, that the former two should actually be on the side of the Order.
If Xykon puts the Order in a difficult situation, he's doing his job well. If the same happens, because Celia for example dislikes killing or doesn't listen to the far more experienced Haley, then she's behaving like an annoyance. She should know better.
The night she took Roys body to that golem mage, she behaved very moronic. People were annoyed with her because of that. I don't see any sexism in disliking her for such behaviour. Any male behaving that way would be called an idiot as well from parts of the community.
I have two counters to those presumptions: Belkar and Elan. Also on the side of the Order, also antagonistic forces (Elan being very closely similar to Celia's flavour of antagonism).

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot2000 View Post
A shame you don't want to talk about biology anymore in this thread. I don't feel that you sufficiently answered the discrepancies between men and women when it comes to sport results.
I am more than willing to discuss biology until the metaphorical cows arrive on the 9:35 express to tearfully reunite with their long-lost relatives.

Just not in this thread. As I have repeatedly mentioned, PMs are the way to go.