View Single Post

Thread: Legacy of Shadow

1. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Legacy of Shadow

"Move towards me. Do not attempt to climb down." orders a rather average looking individual in full-plate (which is... not so average a thing to wear, even for a caravan guard).

A yellowish pile of... something oily responds by oozing off the oil-skin protecting the rest of the contents of the merchant's cart from the very slightly rotten smelling creature. It thumps to the ground, none the worse for wear (indeed it could survive falls of almost any height without damage).

"I think my first priority should be getting a wheelbarrow for this. I wish the merchant had been willing to transport mine." he thinks, knowing how slow the fat glob was.

He makes his very slow way through the market place, making a few inquiries, followed by the fat glob, and a hopping bag with a tube at either end, one tied shut, the other pointed straight up to prevent as much leakage of possible... not that there really was any, but when dealing with concentrated acid it didn't pay to take any chances.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2013-04-10 at 12:10 PM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.