1. - Top - End - #1205
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery IX: the thread levels up again!

Ask and ye shall receive:

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Every spellcaster has their own color; it is not based on their alignment or type of magic or anything. It is mostly a matter of choice or personality, though most clerics tend to clump into the same general color if they worship the same gods because they tend to choose the same colors and/or have similar personalities.

Elan has a similar color to the Azurite priests because it's not as if everyone in the North sits around going, "Gosh, we can't pick blue, because those people on another continent all picked blue!" Tsukiko uses the same color for her divine magic as the Azurite priests because they both worship the Twelve Gods, who are worshipped as a pantheon by all alignments in Azure City.

And as far as the girl in #730, I promise that whether she is using mind energy or fire does not affect the story in the slightest, and therefore it doesn't matter whether or not you can tell what it is.
    Last edited by thatSeniorGuy; 2013-04-11 at 01:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."