Aegar could almost hear the bells ringing for the dead king, that put a smile on his face. Please be dead. Rhaegar deserved a better death than from you. The rider from King's Landing didn't take long to get to Stingkeep, only about a mile down the goldroad. The rider was just some goldcloak but his message was important. "My lord, King Robert is dead, he was attacked by a boar whilst hunting and died earlier today. His true born son Joffrey I of house Baratheon is now king, pledage allegiance or forever be a traitor of the crown. What do you say?" Aegar doesn't let so much as a smile flicker on his face, he stares at the goldcloak for five long seconds. "I say that I would love to go to pledge my allegiance in person I will ride for King's Landing with my sisters and my squire, Martyn. Could you give me a minute to speak with my family about that?" The goldcloak turns and walks out of the castle.

Only then does Aegar allow a smile and when Visenya and Rhaenys Drex are with him he tells them what his plans are for King's Landing. "I shall pledge allegiance to this new King and give him my army to command, then after a night of complimenting him and his mother, I shall ask for a place on the small council as Master of Laws, now that Lord Renly's gone. I'll make sure Paxter Redwyne becomes Master of Ships and we'll be one step closer to control over Westeros. Summon Jake, I need to speak with him and Ser Adam." When all five of them are in the room he begins to divulge his plans, "With more power I can gain leverage of Westeros, Ser Adam how would you like to join the Kingsguard? Jake you will become Master of Whispers when the eunuch's gone and I will make sure the throne is loyal to me." It takes Aegar another fifteen minutes to prepare for going to the capitol. They take 500 veteran men with them including 70 knights. It doesn't take long to get there and Aegar immediately gets of his horse and ask Martyn to stable the horses and get his belongings together ass he meets with whoever is in charge.

He arrives in the Throne room with his purple Manticore flying above his head and Blackfyre at his side. It's good to see who's there, the boy King Joffrey is just as handsome as his uncle and his mother is sat there, beautiful as ever. Littlefinger, Varys and Pycelle are at his side. Aegar walks up to Joffrey and kneels and kneels at his feet. "Your Grace, how amazing it is to finally meet you. I have come to pledge my allegiance to you and your cause. The power and men of Stingkeep are yours to command and I will to do anything to further you cause. The manticore is always friends with the Lion."