Mycah smiles when he spots Ash approaching through the trees. As much as he missed the solitude and peace of the woods, he realizes that he missed seeing her face every day. More than he expected, if he is honest with himself. He also feels an unexpected pang of jealousy when she greets Brandon first. Stop that, he thinks to himself. Now you're being ridiculous.

"Good to see you too, Ash!" he responds. "We didn't expect you to have any trouble getting back to town, but you never know. Giants? I'm surprised we didn't find any sign of them while we were out in the woods."

"The centaurs, Ash. You should have seen them! Such... magnificent creatures. People. They weren't very happy to see us in their forest, though. Told us to pack up and get out, and that they'd deal with any trouble out here. Said we should worry about the town and mind our own business, really." He shrugs.

Spoiler
Show
Just an FYI guys, I'm heading our of town this afternoon and will be gone through tomorrow. I'll catch up once I get back.