Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
No response? I worked hard on that :(
I'll respond that those all make a lot of sense, but that only raises the argument of how he gets all those powers (or at least Reality Revision).

Finding a monster that could do it would be wonderful, but the other implication is that he has a lot of levels as a psinoic class.

Psion: Int based and very conscious of their abilities. Bad fit.
Psychic Warrior: Good on the physical side, but no access to the highest power levels. Bad Fit.
Divine Mind: No access to highest level powers.
Lurk: Huh?
Ardent: Very divine or Philosophical bent. Givin Mitd's emotional state this might be justifiable, and wisdom base could be responsible for his random insight.
Wilder: Cha based and pulls powers from emotional surges. Nearly Full list of powers. Seems good to me.

Of course this all assumes that the Monster gets his powers from class features rather than monster traits. I think its been argued against in the past because Rich has named the game to be guessing the monster, and that the various scenes with him hint at that identity. If we explain all those scenes away as class features, then the list of monster he could be increases to literally everything. And that kinda ruins the game.