"His bag, his bag! The one he had all his chalks in, all his notes, all his magical material. The bottle even came through", he says, gesturing to some smashed pieces on the ground. "But the Archmage is gone. His magic, not to mention his wisdom, would have been invaluable. I...I don't know what to do."

A figure, behind the man says "I know what you can do", and as the man turns around, slashes diagonally upwards throwing blood up into the air with a greatsword.

As the man falls, unable to form words, behind him is revealed the Senub, now clearly a Khurt, with a 7-foot stature and a greatsword to match. "You can give me the sphere. For the platinum alone its worth a fortune. I like fortunes. And there is no reason for this to be foisted onto you. Let this responsibility go, it is clearly a fool's errand" You notice that while he was tinkering, he has drawn intricate art onto his framework and plating with grease pencil, culminating in his face, which is a horrific twisted mass of drawn teeth on smooth metal. His eyes, beneath the plating, are dark, his artwork lending them a void-like look.