Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
Oooooo! I don't suppose they have the subbed versions of the episodes released yet?
It is only Japanese language, I think. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Acanous View Post
Pathfinder rewards specialization and punishes generalization even more than it's parent system.
You are almost guaranteed to be the same class the entire game.
It is a good idea, then, to pick something you will be happy with for the whole game.

You seem the type to put more into a [性格] than [機能].
If you would like, I can help you with the game mechanics and character build based on what you write for personality.
Thank you for the offer. If there are any questions, I will ask. However, first a game must be joined, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
Congratulations on a second thread, Kasanip! Sorry to hear that 2012 wasn't such a good year for you, and I hope 2013 goes much better.

EDIT: Also, I've played a bit of Pathfinder, it's a very fun system. I'm interested in what you think of the Dragon Empires, if you've read up on the world Paizo publish.

EDIT2: Incidentally, are you up for a character sketch request? I have a couple of characters for the new BleachitP request that could do with a picture.
Thank you for kind words. It hasn't been read so much about [Tian]. I am trying to finish [Advanced Player's Guide].

I am happy to draw requests for this week, I think.