Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
"Born in the city, helped my folks around the store. Not much room for advancement in a family business, so when the opportunity presented itself, I signed on with House Tarril. Some years of bootlicking and now I'm his man in the city." He said all this while checking the surrounding patrons with his telepathy*. Maybe it was the drink, or maybe it was just the adrenaline fading from his system, but he was now a bit more paranoid than usual.

Spoiler
Show
OOC: Just looking to see if anyone's paying attention to Gardner and Theo, or if anyone's thinking about the robbery earlier.
Nobody seems to suspect you of being the notorious pokeball thief, though the bartender - who had just brought the food - is extraordinarily relieved that Gardner, a known pokemon trainer, was here. The likelihood of an armed robbery was much less if there were people in the store who could fight back.

Gardner began to dig into his breakfast platter with a surprising amount of gusto. I was born and raised as guard, so its the only life I know. Use force against anybody who wants to take the master's money or property, beat them to a pulp, and make an example out of them. Could pay better, but it's not such a bad gig.