1. - Top - End - #492
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Cuthalion's Creatively Created Cranny for Random Banter #192

Quote Originally Posted by Falling View Post
    So I spent another half hour, half asleep, pushing at the air and making weird gestures, before I figured it was static electricity in my bed that was causing everything. Strange thing though, the cover doesn't ever STOP conducting electricity, to this day. Should probably find a better way of stopping the electricity from popping up than rubbing a dryer sheet over the cover every evening.

Gives me a dumb smile, thinking back on it. And I almost never smile on my own stories.
    That is a lot of static electricity. Have you looked to see if all of the product line has that issue or if yours is an aberration?

Also, now I want pound cake because of Blanka being mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Alas, I have to start getting ready, so no, no time to buy sequins.

Eh... I don't dance. But there should be people to talk to, so I'll be fine.

Anyway, wish my brother luck people, he's getting married in a few hours!
    And I bid you all farewell so I can get ready.
    Drat!

I'm sorry to hear that. Dancing is sexy. Also, awesome. And, unfortunately, we can no longer be friends.(Say, does anyone get reminded of pre-haircut Teddy by this?)

Hope you have fun anyway and that the wedding goes well without tragic or dramatic incident. Maybe some comedic incidents as long as they behave.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Aiya, so demanding, woman!
    Aiya, you say?

That Zodi, she's a harsh mistress.

I don't want any spawn, thanks.
    Wasn't offering, you're welcome.

Yes. Yes he will.
    Glad that you've come around to see things from my point of view then.

You are unintelligible. What?
    I am a MAN. How dare you call me old and in so doing cast aspersions upon my manhood and virility and strength and so on and so forth. I insinuate that you deserve a spanking for this egregious act. This is both a play on the old age of which you accuse me and proper chastisement for disrespecting your elders.

Why? They never said thing.
    Thing One and Thing Two ring no bells? The Cat in the Hat might just come back to school you, li'l lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Commonly uttered phrase at my house: "Don't you bring your LOGIC into this!"
    By your sisters or parents or both?

Made the list!
    *feels weirdly happy about that*
    But should you? I suppose that depends on whether being part of my quick recall that actually seemed like it might be half interesting with spawn attached to it and wouldn't result in some kind of tsundere smacking like if I'd tried to do something with Finnspawn or Lassspawn(though now I've got a great idea for a snake-theme thing)...

Nibblespawn? Kneespawn? Keenspawn Budgielord. *nod, nod*

"Trice" is a good word.
    That it is, that it is.

Shakespeare totally won that. Just sayin'.
    I still like the idea for Seuss's side of things, even if it made me want to see the Grinch in one. Not really one of the ones where I sided with either of them though, not like Beethoven v. Bieber.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-04-29 at 08:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide