View Single Post

Thread: Dr McNinja III: You Rad Bro?

1. - Top - End - #420
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Dr McNinja III: You Rad Bro?

Also, he's not exactly saving them, since they are (a) surviving well enough on their own, even if their universe is not as radical as it once was and (b) not necessarily happy to be summoned to Doc's reality, as shown by Ron's reaction to the news about bad pizza.

Edit: When was it stated that people from the radical lands are dying? Sparklelord has already been banished, and all I remember are vague allusions to his corruption spreading and the radical lands becoming less radical, not that people are dying in droves or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luzahn View Post
    My hope now is that Ron Wizard recognizes his king's madness, and joins our hero to save the world.
    My prediction (insofar as the plot of Dr. McNinja can be predicted):

Spoiler
    Show
    Chuck Goodrich will show up and foil King Radical's plans, possibly in some sort of massive anticlimax. Not "our" Chuck Goodrich, but another one from the future of another reality where King Radical has succeeded. After all, "Every parallel universe has some global tragedy, and Chuck Goodrich will always be the man to find a time portal and try to prevent it." And Radical himself seems to expect that a Goodrich will try to stop him at some point.
    Last edited by Psychonaut; 2013-04-29 at 08:47 PM.
    Avatar by Tom Siddell, author and artist of Gunnerkrigg Court.