Quote Originally Posted by B-Man View Post
B-Man looks to the crowd after raising his head from his silent prayer. I'm not too entirely sure who is a werewolf or not, but I've never felt too safe next to Korith. He seems very vague and mysterious. to help ease my suspicion, I'll point my finger at you!

* B-Man points his finger at Korith.
Korith steps back, surprised.

I'm not sure what I said or did to bother you so much, but it saddens me that I cannot have your trust. Still, point at me if you must. I would prefer to have a rational mob distrustful of me than a repressed mob hopping on any poor fool who gets in their way. Hopefully your fear of me will pass in time; I'd much rather that my death not contribute to handing the wolves this town on a silver platter

Korith sighs

Still, I can't help but think that the wolves took advantage of the balanced voting last round. With evnafets suddenly jumping to the lead from where he was, I say that we really ought to be paying attention to the two final voters, as well as the ones that he skipped on past. B-Man, Alarra, Fullbladder and - most of all - Tharj. Tharj, who I suspected last round I might add

* Korith points at Tharj