Phase Knight:

Eva stands by the window overlooking the city and seems unwilling to talk, then,

"I've lost my powers, El. I ...... I can't feel people around me anymore, can't whisper to them, can't ..... know them. I'm naked and I don't know why and I'm so ..... alone."

She remains facing away from Phase Knight, so he can't see her expression, but there's obvious distress in her voice ....

Astrid:

Rogue walks to Astrid and gives her a hug,

"I was lost and alone when they found me too. Felt like the whole world was against me, with nowhere to hide and nowhere near the strength to fight. I learned the meaning of family here - how you look out for your own. The Professor and everyone else made me feel at home. They showed me I wasn't alone ....

... you aren't alone. We're here and you came to us. You can stay here, I'm sure, since we have the room. No more running. No more living like your the only different person in the world. We're all different here and we embrace that. You aren't among enemies. You aren't among friends, even. We're a family of mutants dedicated to protection and world defense ....

..... welcome."

Kitty cuts in,

" .... and Connor gets his Dew. Case closed."

Logan cuts in,

"she has Charlie's DNA? Maybe not enough space here for two control-freaks on that level?"

Colossus counters,

"Logan, please. This girl has been through much. We should help her, rather than antagonize, no?"

Connor speaks unexpectedly,

"I'm okay with it. I've been looking for mutants and i've found people like me."

Nova Leo:

Daniels rubs his forehead and gazes at the hero,

"Okay. Well, if you need my help anywhere, just call."

He reaches into an inner coat pocket and draws out a business card bearing his name and number ....