Spoiler
Show
Sorry, I hate having to post this way but it's the only way to properly follow the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by hayabusa View Post
"No, Deep Fang would likely have attacks on heavily fortified positions. Major check points leaving the city when they get set up, hunting parties over a certain size: say a whole squad of soldiers. I'm saying that if we must go on the offensive, we hit small targets that are actively threats to us. If we must," Jason replies to Spray Can.

"I suppose I can get behind that. My biggest concern is exposing ourselves at a already dangerous time. Cause too much attention, and we'll be overrun before the pack knows what hit it."

Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
Laughs was getting irritated. "We should be concerned with why the Caerns have moved to the cities! We should be concerned with why every Tribe but two faces annihilation!"
"On the contrary, you insinuate that only the Glass Walkers and Bone Gnawers don't face annihilation. But the pressure to protect the caerns now falls primarily on our tribes. And now the place that we call home are the most unsafe of places to live. So it is really those two tribes who face annihilation more than any others." Spray Can sounds annoyed with Laughs at this point.

"There's only one way to solve this." Laughs turned around, puffing his chest out, which hardly looked much given his ugly appearance. "We have no Alpha, and put myself forward to take leadership. Are there any who challenge me?"

"I was under the impression that Hour Tales was the Alpha. He was the one that provided this nice Haven that we all enjoy after all."

"Then who?" Laughs looked about. He pointed at Hour Tales "I followed his vision, his dream. I've put faith in his what he says, but he let Deep Fang go. His sense of honor is human, not Garou. I believe that Gaia spoke to him, I do not trust his leadership." He shook his head. He moved on to Softpaws. "You charged in against the pattern spiders, and almost all of us fell to their webs. When we were victorious, you seemed to think our survival proved you right, not understanding how we could have lost four Garou over three Pattern Spiders." He moved to Spraycan. "This one had the sense to leave Deep Fang without needing to be stabbed by a klaive. Yet now she says to hide. For a Bone Gnawer that may be the answer, but I cannot."

"I have no interest in leading. But just because you believe my idea of staying out of sight is bad, it does not give you the right to justify why I would be unqualified.
And if you say you truly believe Gaia spoke to Hour Tales, which I would like to know more about, then why do you not follow him? If gaia spoke to him, then we SHOULD follow him. If things have not developed as you wish, perhaps it is because you are two busy trying to assert yourself as the Alpha rather than the Beta."
At this point, Spray Can sounds pretty angry.