Sarena, Scion of Arkhosia
Sarena had been sitting there, listening, to the halfling's story about how he got her in this mess that she is in currently. It is a good thing that she is an awesome shot, or those that were hunting her would still be behind her.....instead they are dead in the forest.

Sarena had stood at the back of the room so that she could unfurl her wings, at least a little bit. She didn't mind keeping them close to her, but it felt good to stretch them out from time to time. She also been watching the Tiefling that had been summoned here eying the back of his head. "If what you say is true, little caster, then I should smack you around for a bit until I am satisfied. However, like the elf says we are now forced to work together to not only rid ourselves of your fool actions, but also to get back this "key" of yours to do so. However, working with someone like him," Sarena motions her head towards the Tiefling, "will be a test of my patience and control as not to shoot him through the eye. But I will go withe group and keep my eye on him."