1. - Top - End - #1220
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    In addition, both my Valentina and Horngeek's Daiki have their spot as Espada on the line, due to their extreme loyalty to the Former Hollow King's ideals. As previously indicated by Horngeek, Daiki may elect to leave.
    I know I said that, but it should also be noted that Daiki's loyal to his Fraccion, too. Right now, he'll likely adopt a 'wait and see' approach, while preparing his Fraccion for the possibility.

Speaking of Fraccion...

Quote Originally Posted by Viera Champion View Post
    So while I'm creating my plus, I was also thinking about making an Espada. Spider-like? are there still Espada spots open? And is that idea still original?

EDIT: @DiscipleofBob: Kiba should have no trouble finding and talking to Hikaru, though he might have the faintest feeling like he is being led to her.

EDIT2: Or perhaps instead of an Espada, I might make a fraccion. My questions still stand however.
    If you go for the Fraccion path, Daiki certainly has spots open. Either for a recruit or for someone already one of his subordinates.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2013-05-06 at 03:29 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine