View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Wok: Science Ascended

1. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Wok: Science Ascended

Xander was curiously unmoved by the Senub's furious gaze. Of course, he had already faced death more than once today, and the first construct that tried to kill him was much more worrying than this one. For starters, his powers actually worked on a Senub. 'Still,' he mused, as he watched the reckless Jushorun reel from the deep gash he'd been dealt, 'with those two...' The second Doruk leapt into the fray, a very curious blade of energy coalescing in his hand. '...correction: three fighting in close-quarters, flanking him now shouldn't be a problem. If he turns around again, I might be able to charge him from behind.'

Keeping his eyes on the fight, Xander started circling around the Senub carefully, trying to position himself directly opposite the other three. 'I doubt this one's an idiot, but if he wants to charge at me and leave himself open to three other people, so much the better.' Gripping the hilt of his blade more tightly, to ready himself against the Senub if it did charge, he lifted his left hand and another burst of eldritch power arced out from his fingertips.

-----
    Actions taken:
    Spoiler
    Show

Move action: attempt to move behind the Senub, using as much of his 30' move this round as necessary.
    Standard action: invoke an eldritch blast as a ranged touch attack.

Attack: (1d20+3)[22]
    Critical Confirmation: (1d20+3)[6]
    Damage: (1d6)[5]
    Last edited by Failed Phantasm; 2013-05-06 at 06:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    This is a forum where you ask "How do you get an ability score to 34?" and get answers that proceed to "You should convert all of history into omnipotent hiveminded clones of yourself. How to do this should be fairly obvious."