View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Wok: Science Ascended

1. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Wok: Science Ascended

August growled and took a swing at his retreating foe, but finishing him off was the lesser priority at the moment, and August didn't expect he'd be able to catch him in any case. He moved to the injured doruk, setting a hand on his injury and beginning to channel positive energy into him, carefully guiding the energy to mend the warrior's injury. Still, the wound was bad; it would take time for August to fully heal.

Spoiler
    Show
    If he provokes an attack of opportunity: (1d20+6)[21] for (1d8+3)[4] damage. If it does hit, I'll also channel three points of my Lay on Hands into Martial Spirit to heal Tharan-kel for five (top him off in case he wants to give chase). If he doesn't provoke, the swing is just fluff.

Either way, on my turn, Move action adjacent to Hizzelim, standard action to heal him with Positive Energy Touch for (1d6)[6] healing. My minimum Heal check result is equal to the maximum healing I can provide at this level.
    Last edited by Quellian-dyrae; 2013-05-06 at 09:29 PM.
    A role playing game is three things. It is an interactive story, a game of chance, and a process in critical thinking.

If brevity is the soul of wit, I'm witty like a vampire!

World of Aranth
    M&M 3e Character Guide