Spoiler
Show

Its more or less a ghoul but with more creativity and flare. Thats how I always played presence 3 affected people...

Stanley shakes his head.

"No, not yet. Maybe at some point. For now you must be strong without them and focus on the family you do have. Me mainly..." he says kindly.

"Now there is one more thing. It is a test more or less... I want you to do something for me tomorrow. I need two books purchased from a store." at this point he will indicate the store and the books and give her the tablet saying its a gift.

"You need to go there, along with Tobias, the young man that brought you food yesterday, and using the credit cards you have you can pay. If tomorrow when I get home you have those I shall give you a yet greater gift." he says and grins.

Depending on how the girl feels towards you he might indulge her sexually by employing the Kiss to give her pleasure but will not drink her blood. Once done he will return downstairs and scold the family for not feeding their guest. He will have them bring up food for her and then retire to sleep.