"Money will mean little soon. You shall have as much as you wish." he says truly pleased.

He gives her a hug that turns into a hold as he feeds her his blood in the passion of a Kiss. Thus she is bound thrice and her soul now damned almost as much as that of Stanley.

With a look of perverse love he stares in her eyes for a few seconds and then laughs.

"We are close to done my dear. You are now free to go were you please until I have need of you. Tell noone of my existence and of this motel and about the fate of your old family. Yes I do refer to the old dream you had a few nights ago. It was real and yet it mattered little to you now that I am here for you. Am I not correct?" he asks but does not let her answer.

"I am your light in the darkness, I am your God and you are my willing servant. Fear not for you are now of the blessed or rather the damned. I shall explain more in time. Take the time to learn of my friends in the motel but do not disturb the guests. Only the owners are in the know and they even dont know alot. I leave you now for I have things to do..."

Spoiler
Show

I assume I gain her as Retainer without having to spend XP on increasing my Retainers to 1.

Does she have any useful talents/skills/knowledges overall or any decent backgrounds?

"Ah there is one more thing. You were a student in the Calgary University right? Is there a more secretive or athletic based Frat? Something with decent numbers but not the biggest. Even better if they are pariahs..." he asks her.