Quote Originally Posted by LordErebus12 View Post

I always wanted to play Godzuki in a campaign. now i can
good to know i'm making dreams come true

----------

anyway, i've revised it a bit, i ended up with about LA +1 (it was +7 but i did multiple acid tests, it was signifigantly worse than a level 8 character..)

so, here's the LA +1 mini-tarrasque (name can be changed to whatever)

----------------

Medium magical beast

Hit Dice: 1d10+8 ( 18 hp)

Initiative: + 2

Speed: 10 ft. (2 squares)

Armor Class: 17 ( +2 Dex, +5 natural armour), touch 13, flat-footed 11

Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+3

Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+1)

Full Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+1) and horns -2 melee (1d2+1) and 2 claws -2 melee (1d4+1)

Space/Reach: 5ft./5 ft.

Special Attacks: Augmented critical, frightful presence, improved grab, rush

Special Qualities: darkvision 60ft, low-light vision, carapace, resistance to fire 5, poison 5, disease 5, energy drain 5, and ability damage 5, scent

Saves: Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5

Abilities: Str 13, Dex 14, Con 19, Int 3, Wis 14, Cha 14

Skills: +4 survival, +8 spot, +8 listen

Feats: blind-fight

Environment: Any

Organization: Solitary

Challenge Rating: 2

Treasure: standard

Alignment: Always neutral

Advancement: 2+ HD (medium)

Level Adjustment: +1

Augmented Critical (Ex): The mini-tarrasque’s bite threatens a critical hit on a natural attack roll of 18–20, dealing triple damage on a successful critical hit.

Frightful Presence (Su): The mini-tarrasque can inspire terror by charging or attacking. Affected creatures must succeed on a DC 14 Will save or become shaken, remaining in that condition as long as they remain with 20 feet of the mini-tarrasque. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, the mini-tarrasque must hit a large or smaller opponent with its bite attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check, it establishes a hold and can try to swallow the foe the following round.

Rush (Ex): Once per minute, the normally slow-moving mini-tarrasque can move at a speed of 75 feet.

Carapace (Ex):The mini-tarrasque’s armour-like carapace is tough and reflective, with a 30% of deflecting rays, lines, cones, and even magic missile spells. There is a 10% chance of reflecting any such effect back at the caster; otherwise, it is merely negated. Check for reflection before rolling to overcome the creature’s spell resistance.

and here's it's player information

---------------------

Mini-tarrasque racial traits
• +2 strength, +4 dexterity, +8 constitution, 3 intelligence, +4 wisdom, +4 charisma,
• Medium: as medium creatures, mini-tarrasques have no special bonuses or penalties because of their size
• Mini-tarrasque land base speed is 10ft
• Mini-tarrasques must sleep for at least 10 hours each day
• +5 natural armour
• Darkvision 60ft
• Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+1)
• Full Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+1) and horns -2 melee (1d2+1) and 2 claws -2 melee (1d4+1)
• resistance to fire 5, poison 5, disease 5, energy drain 5, and ability damage 5
• scent
• Augment critical (ex): The mini-tarrasque’s bite threatens a critical hit on a natural attack roll of 18–20, dealing triple damage on a successful critical hit.
• Frightful presence (su): The mini-tarrasque can inspire terror by charging or attacking. Affected creatures must succeed on a DC 14 Will save or become shaken, remaining in that condition as long as they remain with 20 feet of the mini-tarrasque. The save DC is Charisma-based.
• Improved grab (ex): To use this ability, the mini-tarrasque must hit a large or smaller opponent with its bite attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check, it establishes a hold and can try to swallow the foe the following round.
• Rush (ex): Once per minute, the normally slow-moving mini-tarrasque can move at a speed of 75 feet.
• Carapace (ex): The mini-tarrasque’s armour-like carapace is tough and reflective, with a 30% of deflecting rays, lines, cones, and even magic missile spells. There is a 10% chance of reflecting any such effect back at the caster; otherwise, it is merely negated. Check for reflection before rolling to overcome the creature’s spell resistance.
• +8 racial bonus to; listen and spot checks
• Automatic languages: common. Bonus languages: all (except secret languages like druidic)
• Favoured class: any. Mini-tarrasque do not take a multi-class penalty on their highest level class
• Level adjustment: +1