View Single Post

Thread: TRON: Awakening

1. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: TRON: Awakening

The... Recognizer? lands and then the central rectangular section slides down the legs so the sentries can shove you roughly onboard.

As they get you turned around, you note your feet suddenly can't move. Looking down, you see a small barrier of light intersecting your legs.

Then your stomach lurches downward as the thing slides back up its legs and takes off taking you into the skies. Wherever you find yourself, it's eerily beautiful. The city is arranged in a perfect grid. Everything seems to fit perfectly, giving you a very odd sense of proportion. Looking around, you see there are more Recognizers flying around the entire city.

This Recognizer seems to be heading for a large bowl shaped building in the heart of the city. As you approach, you realize it is an arena.

The Recognizer lands just outside the building.

A new program enters the Recognizer. He is tall and has on a black outfit with gold lighting across it.

Welcome to the Arena, programs. Usually, programs with. I disk are derezzed, but I thought it mig be better to see what your Users made you for... Now, let me see...

He eyes each of you in turn, standing before you and looking you up and down. He gives the distinct impression of a butcher sizing up a flank of beef to cut into steaks.

Yes... I see. Well. Lets get you changed, and then you will enter the Arena. Then he reaches Zeke. His eyebrow arches upward as he inspects you. Oooh. This will be good.

Without warning, the floor of the Recognizer vanishes and you plummet into darkness.

Spoiler
    Show
    i would describe this scene, but I think it's better to just do this.Each of you may choose your suits coloring, except for Sarah. Her suit is identical to the sirens, but with Circut coloring of her choice. Zeke's suit circuitry changes from the bluish white to a golden orange color.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2013-05-14 at 02:05 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!