Quote Originally Posted by ira212 View Post
Can a shtick which normally doesn't get flipped be flipped?
Yes.

Can you get 1 loot at the start of your turn, then draw two loot from resting?
No. You cannot do anything when you rest except pick up the loot. It sounds like you're asking if you can pick up a loot, move to another room, then pick up 2 more loot and rest. If you rest in a room, you pick up (up to) 2 loot.

You can move through rooms with monsters in them, but you can't move through empty rooms (since a monster will spawn that you have to fight.) Correct?
No, you can move through rooms with monsters as well as through rooms without monsters. Only when you stop in a room do monsters populate.

Durkon's W.W.T.D. shtick seems lame - it doesn't actually let draw more cards net, since you redraw whenever you're empty. Perhaps consider playing this as "Draw or Discard up to 3" ?
I don't think it's lame. I love being able to replenish my hand periodically to get new Screw This! cards and monsters - especially since Durkon rests periodically for his other shticks.

Can Durkon require players to give him Drool-worthy loot for healing, and have the promise kept? (or is there a chance for backstabbing?)
I'm not sure I understand the question. Players give Durkon loot and he flips his Cure Assorted Wounds shtick to heal them. It's voluntary for players to give the loot to Durkon for the heal. He can't force them to heal.