Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
Aiden watches as Naku puts away an entire tankard. "That's pretty imptessive, gotta say."
"Thanks. Wasn't doing it to show off, though."
Naku points out, rather missing his entire point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
"Could I get a Sneak on the Beach, please?"

Spec asks politely, attempting to slide a small purse of coins over the counter to Naku. It should contain a large number of coins that should probably cover an equally large number of drinks.

"I figure I might as well open an account here or whatever you'd like to call it. I don't always carry coinage on me and you never know when you'll want a nice chilled drink or yummy hot meal, am I right?"

She finds that it also discourages bartenders from trying to poison her if she gives them a lot of money...usually. She hasn't scanned the crowd yet and so she is entirely unaware of the lone foxgirl staring at her.
"Of course." As Naku kneels to pull the drinks out from under the bar, though, the coins are slid across the bar.
"I . . . um . . . sure. Do you want me to let you know if/when you start running out of funds on your tab?"
With that, though, Naku proceeds to mix the drink up, and slide it across the bar to Spec.