View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Inside 51

1. - Top - End - #1478
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 51

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Truth, Streets]

He'll take the assault rifle and mono-sword off his person and hand them, butt and pommel first, to Julianna, "Now, would you mind telling me your name? Maybe I can help you get situated with a bit more information."
    Julianna just barely manages to refrain from running away with her new gun, or putting it to use on their original owner. His immortality probably extends to his own weapons, right? I mean, if he's just going to hand them over like that...

"A-acting Sergeant Julianna Delgado, 23rd Regiment of the National Liberation Front. My squad had just taken prisoners, and then I was here. I have to go back, they need me over there."

Oh, you're so full of it. It was a big war, and you were just one little pawn on the board. Believe me, Delgado, nobody's going to miss you when you're gone. They'll get a new sergeant, and I'm sure he or she will do just fine.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2013-05-15 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi