Thread: Sharkguard: The Sea-Roaring Defender IC

1. - Top - End - #426
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Sharkguard: The Sea-Roaring Defender IC

Sharkguard
    HP: 1
    Cond: Normal

Sharkguard looks almost amused at Sandstone's shouting. Continuing towards her, the shark-man retorts loudly to the villainness in response. "Well what can I be sayin'? Bein' ta hero be lots o' fun. A seafarer takes their life as they please so long as they enjoy it. It ain't an addiction, just how I be livin'." He does his best to hide his heavy breathing; generally he expands more energy running on land rather than swimming in the water. A strong enough attitude can hide anything in the shark-man's own mind.

"'Sides, can't I say yarr doin' ta same? Could've called it a day yarrself and simply leave without ta booty. Always have to get yarr pay; too stubborn to quit and always knockin' heads with the heroes. Got it in yarr landlubbin' head why I enjoy this life o' mine?" Despite this, Sharkguard finds it like this when he gets his way, taking out the villain and saving the day. As life goes, it doesn't always happen. The tanker incident awhile back was one such time. He makes sure to do his best not to let such a thing occur again, though there's only so much one brute can do when magic, psionic powers, flight, and super-speed aren't available to him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure whether I'm in range of attacking Sandstone yet, but I am assuming not yet.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2013-05-16 at 08:25 PM.