Spoiler
Show

Well I was thinking 3 (effective pool) although she might feel fuller from poor quality animal blood, to have enough affect that it would impact virtues and make her more likely to prey on strangers in the street.

But I will write the scene and decide, I have never really liked the idea of I drink X blood points as I think it is a little mechanical, particularly without medical knowledge and/or character experience in the heat of the moment.

She was lost in the moment for what felt like an eternity.
She felt alive again - more so than even when she was alive - it was like a good workout combined with a refreshing shower while drinking the finest wine - or some such combination of good things, it was like sunshine.

Her hand dropped from his chin to his heart to feel it pumping to feel his chest raising and falling - she needed to stop but how did you bring yourself to do that when it felt so good.

Finally managing to reluctantly to break the connection she maintained a feeling of euphoria her mind was her own again and perfectly clear - a gentle content smile painted on her face.

Then reality hit her.

Spoiler
Show

So I will let you decide how much she took before she could stop herself and whether she killed her first victim.
Don't really want her to frenzy around the streets but one that was taken within the feeding could be cool enough.

I will roll self control, I am thinking:
2 successes he is out of it but not critical.
1 success he likely needs medical attention.
0 and she is a likely a murderer.
Botch ...

If that suits.
Self-Control (2d10)[6][5](11)