1. - Top - End - #1520
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Post-Kickstarter Discussion Thread: Bask in the Afterglow

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The Patience packages are only being worked on when I don't have anything else that I can be working on, so there are still plenty left waiting to be signed. Since they were originally billed as, "After every last piece of Kickstarter work is finished," I'm not struggling to get them out if there are other packages I could do instead, like the physical goods for the Stick It packages. There aren't going to be any updates about when they are shipping, therefore; they'll ship on some random day when I have spare time and my thumb is hurting too much to draw a comic but not enough to not sign books.
    Guess I missed this answer, (Posted the day I got my digital image) So I'll wait a bit longer as Rich will have sent the package in his own time and it takes time to get over the pond. Get better Mr Thumb.

A general Idea of how long people have had to wait for a package from the US to UK would be a good guide though if anyone has an idea. I hate to bother Rich,so will wait, but want to know how long to wait before I have to ask.

Edit: They are indeed awesome Mr. Pearl Jam. Am not giving out the source picture, but they are surprisingly accurate for stick figures.
    Last edited by Morgath; 2013-05-17 at 10:29 AM.
    Poster type: Lurker.
    Subclass: Hardy Perennial.
    Will appear at irregular times a couple of times a year, bloom briefly, then hide away till next time. Can be treated as any normal poster while visible; but doesn't like being out in the sun for extended periods of time.

Avatar by a certain Rich Burlew. Only cost $75 and a new F5 key (+p&p)