Yeah I'm sorry folks but honestly you all need to get out more if merely grasped by a giant hand is "rapey" to you.

This scene has probably the least amount of sexual tension in it I've ever seen involving a naked female. Seriously I think if Lucy had been nonchalant it would have been more charged. Its not that I don't understand were the idea comes from, but for me this scene get into "you can NEVER use a naked woman for comedy" level standard. And I well... don't agree... with that since frankly I think it leads fairly directly into treating women like fragile little flowers to be protected from all damage. (Something FT is 'better' at then most Japanese stuff letting Erza both give and take beatings for example.)

....at least the dragon bits, you want to talk about what Lucy and Natsu looks like.. yeah there sex comedy, service, and ship tease seemed to be the point.

And since I don't want to get an argument I've had before going I've said my two bits and won't respond to any posts in response to this, hoping we can move along once everyone states their opinions.