Biskamatar:

Crunch:
I like the idea of the abilities here. Giving a bonus when you get one, extending spell durations, taking a spell's damage and adding it to yours... But I have two problems.

1. Not many options. This class doesn't get many cool things to do in combat, and only one to do out of combat. I see that the bolded entries are the new abilities... look at how few there are after the first couple of levels. Filling the dead levels was a good touch, but I'm alllllllways weary of Bonus Feats being used to do that.

2. Underpowered. What with the bonus feats and all, the class doesn't seem to *do* a lot. Some levels (9, 12, 15, 18, etc, etc) you only get a 5' extension of your Arcane Aegis. While that's a cool feature, +5 feet is hardly a level's worth of advancement... Plus, it doesn't quite live up to the fluff: the idea is to enhance magic, and there are a lot of ways you *could* do it, but don't. Perhaps a pool of points that allows him to temporarily increase the caster level, or remove the damage cap on a spell, or increase the number of targets, or shape it, or allow it to also hit someone they're melee-ing with, or any number of other cool (and crunchy!) abilities.

I lied about only two.

3. No Choice. Now, a lot of 3.5 classes didn't give a choice, but the one thing I keep harping about in Pathfinder is choice. Every base class has a choice pretty much every other level, if not more often, of things they can do. Each character is distinctly individual. This class, however, has very little customization, or option to choose. That's fine, but it's got SO MUCH potential, I can barely stand it.

Seriously. This class has a great theme, with some great abilities as the groundwork. I'd love to see this thing pick up and take the win. Perhaps you could look back at the cool abilities the Biskamatar got in the FF games, try 'n steal some more of that awesome?

Fluff:
Whilst I've never played the Final Fantasy games, the purpose and use of this class comes through loud and clear. I'm the guy who loves playing Buffs'n'Heals, and this class talks about how great it is at buffing. Pray, tell me more!

The real thing is: does that fluff line up with that crunch?

Overall/Balance/Suggestions
Balance doesn't seem like a problem. Everything looks good.

But please, please, please, unleash the full potential here! I know there isn't a ton of time, but do.