Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
I believe you'll have several thousand Cartel Coins to play with. As an example of the fairly mundane things you can do with them, I've used mine for things like "account-wide maximum bagspace" (a few hundred CC per row of 10 slots, IIRC) and "account-wide extra storage tabs at the bank" (about 1K CC per tab). The new playable race can only be unlocked via CC (600 CC to unlock it... and that's account-wide, I'm pretty sure). You can also unlock things like extra character slots, up to 16/server. You can buy character, Legacy, and Guild name changes, or use the "beauty salon" to change pretty much everything about a character except class and spec for varying prices (a race change is relatively expensive, on the order of 1K CC; some other cosmetic options run as low as 20 CC.). And then there's gear (mostly Orange armor, sets or just chestpieces), and Cartel Packs with random contents.

Correct, still no SGR Companions, though there are some [FLIRT] options for non-joinable NPCs in the expansion. And the only new Companion is HK-51.
Damn, bit more on the coins than I expected. Nice

And that's unfortunate about the SGR