1. - Top - End - #1182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition Chat Thread

After the competition, we may want to make new threads for our builds, for more detail and nitpicking.
    As it is, I think we're all good enough to compete, except for the unfinished cursed knight
    Anyway, I might suggest what Tanta was saying about the SFR - Make it applicable to any construct. That way, it's less campaign/race specific, unless that's what you were going for.
    As for a replacement name for the "False Prophet"... Perhaps "Vigorist" or "Meta-psion". Or you could add in some fluff about his abilities manipulating waves or threads of energy, call him the "wavebender" or somesuch.
    Right now, his Vigors are obviously unnatural phenomenon that one cannot acquire through only physical training, so the (Ex) tag seems out of place. Perhaps make them spell-like or psionic abilities? And is there anything that prevents you from starting with bucking bronco/undertow at first level? Also, you need to clarify what exactly provokes, and for how long, when an opponent is pulled toward you with Ut.
    As for the "Tiers"... just do away with them. List in any T2 boosts the specific names of the T1 boosts that you must possess. Also, you may want to look and see if you can consolidate the boosts, ie one that doubles duration, that could apply to BB, MoC, RtS, and Pos.

Also, Tanta... We're done voting for next month's contest, right? It will be "Origin of Species"?
    Last edited by gr8artist; 2013-05-31 at 05:30 AM.
    My Homebrew and Extended Signature
    Current avatar: Charza Sahlaren, by gr8artist