Quote Originally Posted by Sachiko-K View Post
I only have one thing to say about this Prestige Class.

Prepare To Die...
Hehehe. Actually, the class was originally much more rejuvenation-based (it even had an Estus stand-in that gave crazy-high short-term Fast Healing), but somewhere along the line I decided to cache those things for later and focus on a proper heir to the Prism Knight. I will say - if and when I get around to doing the other energy types, Cold is definitely going to have some nods to dear Priscilla.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
Yeah, I got inspired by the name Wind Dancer and started throwing it together as a mobility-based PrC... afraid it has too much overlap with an Aerial Mage, though. But, as others have already stated, love the Firekeeper.
Hmmm. Well, if you're going air-based with a 'wind dancer' theme, I can definitely think of a few ways to differentiate it from Arial Mage. In essence, instead of focusing on raw mobility (which is where the Mage's expertise lies), focus on the fleeting, ephemeral nature of air - a class as difficult to catch as the wind itself. Short bursts of invisibility, precise, short-range teleportation, and a way to shift your position around when you're missed by an attack. Go for the invisible breeze, rather than the howling tornado - it's a side of Air that doesn't get enough attention, in my opinion, and it'd be cool to see an elemental lurker. That's my input, anyway!

Speaking of lurkers though, Changelog!

• Added the Sunrise Strike Rogue Alternate Class Feature! While a rogue taking this option sacrifices some of the raw damage output of true Sneak Attack, she gains immense flexibility in her attack routine, and is much less shackled to two-weapon fighting and the full attack than a normal rogue is.
  • Added the Heart of War feat! While Empaths are supposedly able to change combat roles at the drop of a hat, the rigidity of the feat system means that in practice, they're stuck with one more or less clean-cut skill set. Heart of War essentially allows martially-inclined empaths to actually specialize their various personas, and lets her actually switch roles mid-combat without gimping herself. Want to wade into battle with a big two-handed weapon while manifesting the Emperor, and shift to a mobility-focused, dodge-heavy skirmisher configuration when wearing The Hanged Man? Now you can!