Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
There's something about sketchdumps that I like. Also, I spy a little Chanda drawing in there, very cute. I'm actually rather sad that I can't bring her to life, but alas, it's been very difficult having to try and roleplay her.
I don't like this style of show sketch very much. However, it can be said other style is arrogantly showed. I want to make some complete pictures, but there is only a little time. Also, a new HD must be bought, because it became full. However, I don't know when it can be bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
Those are all amazing, Kasanip. The squirrel may not look overly realistic, but it is quite adorable and everything else is so well drawn that I have no idea where to begin. All I can say is that you drew every single piece very well and have amazing versatility with them.
Thank you for your kind words. To be sketches, it cannot be said these scribbles are drawn well. However, some of them are liked. I must practice many more times like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mistformsquirrl View Post
Those are all outstanding Kasanip - you draw like I want to draw heh; great stuff.

The catgirl with the robotic arm I particularly like because she kinda reminds me of my OC, Yumi.*

As Keveak notes - the squirrel is adorable, it makes me want to hug it. Granted I love squirrels to begin with so maybe I'm a tad biased there...

Err, point of all this is "you do good work".

*Yumi lacks a robot arm, but otherwise it's a fairly similar character model; needless to say, I like!
Thank you! However this type of cat-like character is [Lynks] race. Arm is not robot. It's called [Ie=ga device]:
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ie=ga Device and Tiferet Armor
While the tool-belt is the standard of equipment for humans, the Lynks use a set of technological devices built in arrangement to be accessed easily on the arms. Like a tool-belt, it contains many useful items under an ornate and decorated lightweight mithril armor that can even defend against small arms bullets. Using yesod crystal resonance field, the Ie=ga can store small items in such a [pocket dimension], making such a pocket on uniform unnecessary.

The clothing style of Lynks is to for [practical use]. Often to be [accentuate form] style, it is to allow agile and flexibility. It can be said that cultural difference, and not embarrassing, but maybe surprising for other races. Such a uniform is to also be crystal resonance and mithral weave, and to take 200 hours to make. It can be said to be the best [Light Armor] in the world.

Because Lynks soldier has such a strong equipment and training, it is not surprising why they were a terrifying world power.
Other lynks pictures
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
Kasanip you continue to impress.

Thank you! It is long time no see. It is a little embarrassing that only a little work was finished since that time.

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
Nice batch of sketches there. Do you draw them all on separate pieces of paper and then compile later on the computer?
All of these sketches use the computer. It is rare to show real sketchbook pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
That's some really impressive variety. The squirrel is cute, of course, but I like Kasa the English Teacher too.
Thank you! Yes, I have to study for TOEIC test for purpose of [teaching license]. If it can be passed, I can use this avatar is my hope. To be GTM [Great Teacher Mir].

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
They're all indeed great Kasanip. Do such sketches don't generally take long?
Thank you! Yes, because most it is music sketching, probably it takes about 5 minutes. If song is repeated, it takes about 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
Cute sketches. I especially like the witch in the upper right corner who seems to be talking about something really serious, and the green-haired girl. And the squirrels.

Yes, it is Eris who is always this kind of [cross] type witch. Even if she is [sorcerer] type, nickname was [the white witch] (because she has white hair). Probably she would not like squirrels, I think.

Green haired girl is character design, however it is not decided. Somehow the mood of the game cannot be understood, so style cannot be chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
Awesome set. Gotta love teacher kasa and the bottom left. Are they sneaking or playing leapfrog? The world may never know!
Actually it was thought [driving a car], because Lynks are only good at speed and flying vehicle. Probably it is very dangerous and comedy to watch.