Garath was a giant among any as he walked with the page. He was a massive tank of a man, that did not seem to have any care for the town. He was a massive scaled thing, shining in what would look like a fabulous golden armor. Theses scales covered him from head to toe, with cloth leggings and a tough skin armor with horns as added protection. Twin golden wings came from his back, and tey were folded to his sides, keeping them out of the way, and making him a slightly less hindering force. He had a massive scythe thrown across his back, as it hardly moved an inch from even his movements. golden eyes glared at the doors, as the fiend among men walked through the halls. He had wanted to simply get some good food, and a slight briefing, but there was little he could do about it now...

"Here I am, now let's get to business. I don't have the time to be wasting with silly formalities. Gent wants us to help him out, so just tell what in all the hells he needs. I have plenty of better things to do than wait around for him."