Quote Originally Posted by gr8artist View Post
As for a replacement name for the "False Prophet"... Perhaps "Vigorist" or "Meta-psion". Or you could add in some fluff about his abilities manipulating waves or threads of energy, call him the "wavebender" or somesuch.
Right now, his Vigors are obviously unnatural phenomenon that one cannot acquire through only physical training, so the (Ex) tag seems out of place. Perhaps make them spell-like or psionic abilities? And is there anything that prevents you from starting with bucking bronco/undertow at first level? Also, you need to clarify what exactly provokes, and for how long, when an opponent is pulled toward you with Ut.
As for the "Tiers"... just do away with them. List in any T2 boosts the specific names of the T1 boosts that you must possess. Also, you may want to look and see if you can consolidate the boosts, ie one that doubles duration, that could apply to BB, MoC, RtS, and Pos.
-The reason I put is as EX is faithfulness to source material. In game, they show up as literal bottles of power-granting liquid, with no "magic" about them... it's a form of pseudo-science, along with the floating city et all.

-There is nothing to prevent you from having BB/UT at first level. My personal choice for a combo at Level 1 would be different (Possession, Devil's Kiss), but that is possible.

-The charged ability of UT can be activated just like any other charged ability. Nothing "provokes" it, you just decide to use the ability.

-The reason I did tiers is for ease of reading and understanding. It makes more sense to me visually, and is easier to understand. That said, I will actually explain it when I put up the finished class elsewhere.

-I specifically decided against consolidating boosts. 1st, there are few that could do so. 2nd, it would throw off the balance to do so (some boosts would be valuable for more than one vigor, as opposed to individualized), and 3rd, that would step a bit farther away from source material.