Sharkguard is never fond of the Hanover District Morgue. A hero never likes to see the bodies that have been moved to here, much less when it's someone that they're involved with in some manner. Morgues tend to be one of the least friendly places the shark-man knows of; for that he'd not want to stay here longer than needed. The walk to here had helped calm him a bit from the initial shock of being suspected, now residing more calmly, if quieter than he's used to.

Sharkguard gives a small smile and silent nod to the medical examiner as he's taken to the body. While he wouldn't call it "traumatic," the wounds definitely are gruesome to the shark-man's eyes. No matter how many times he sees such a sight, he can never get used to it. The torn-out leg socket, aside from being the most eye-catching wound for all the wrong reasons, is familiar in that it reminded him of one of the deceased sailors back on the tanker. If there were any doubts to Sharkguard as to who did this, they're gone by now.

"This ain't a new sight to me eyes," he finally says to the examiner after giving a look at the body. Unlike before, Sharkguard speaks with a sense of keenness and focus, not like the boisterous, loud-and-proud attitude he usually presents even if he still has the accent. "If yarr heard 'bout ta oil tanker that came in trouble some time ago, I saved one o' ta sailors there. That be ta time I told ta news about another predator that attacked it. Ta sailor stated somethin' 'bout another shark-man that caused ta wreck. Described it like me, but longer, leaner, deeper shade of blue, and ain't as big." His eyes dart back to where the deceased man's leg would be. "Found another sailor there; too late to help. Left arm bitten off. Reminds me of how this poor guy be. Gets me ta feelin' that I be knowin' who caused this." Sharkguard figures that the attention he gave the other shark-man had caused the latter to force his hand on the matter. This was his revenge, if not only the start of it.

Finishing his explanation, Sharkguard takes an observing look on the dead, homeless man. Looking for some more clues, he asks the examiner, "Did yarr pick up anythin' else on ta man when he be found? Any prizes, items, even any sort o' dirt, gravel, grass, or sand be on his skin before? Might help to give a lead to follow."

Spoiler
Show
No problem for the delay. You're running a lot of games atm so I can't blame you.

If it might mean anything, I'd like to diagnose the homeless, deceased man for any clues or hints that might help. If Sharkguard has the time, I'll take 10 for a result of 20.