Danielle

She shrugged at the mention of thought put into it this idea had only really hit her when she thought of the word dominate but the core issues the plan solved had been being considered for a while - and now that she had a taste of blood she had no intention of going mad from lack of it.
She was already mad enough with her imaginary friends.

"When you try to keep you head down and your mouth shut you get time to think about things" she muttered.

Before - why was she interested, she did she care. But what was the harm "I was in school, made some money in places like this on the piano" and places much less nice than this, "translated documents for people in the public buildings into a variety of languages as needed. Cheaper to pay a student than hire a professional, especially since a lot of professionals might only speak the two languages and have a political leaning for there specific group" something I avoided, "was involved in missing person groups canvassing, questioning, consoling on phones etc" that last she was poor enough at which was a snag in her free blood plan also she admitted "and did some martial arts" she finished, Erica had no need to know that her mother was in a very good job also and that she could have a high quality education, she smiled without mirth "and that's all gone now".

She looked around her and waiting for the music to get loader.

Her voice low and fast "from what I heard you convinced hardened criminals turn themselves in and speak about the boss, despite that many of them might done jail time to avoid that. Thereby if there boss is aware of your operations and can exert his own authority he is now aware of you, further the odd nature of the situation ensures that a certain third party may now know who your organisation is targeting, allowing for a potential merger of the two groups against you", us really she paused "all done despite that at the end the police were called and could have been called at the beginning to deal with it, as the targets would likely have surrendered", shootouts with police were bad business, and now that she thought about it would likely have solved Amy's Yuri problem she shrugged "sorry I wasn't there and there is likely a lot I am missing, but that is the word on the street" or at least on my street "you likely know better than me", cope yourself on Danielle she doesn't need someone she has been told is trash to her critising her.

"Sorry I tend to ramble when I don't remember to keep my mouth shut. If I could ask what did you do before the job?".