1. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles IC, Chapter 1: Eyes Open

Erica Lee

Damn, I completely forgot about that nut-job who's after Danielle. Idiot. He could be watching us right now.

"Huh, no kidding," Erica said, "I play the violin. Never for money though. At least not yet. How many languages do you speak?"

She leaned in closer, mirroring Danielle's movements.

"Yeah, you weren't there. I did what I had to do under the circumstances," Erica replied plainly, "though things might have gone smoother if you were there. Maybe."

She thought back to the ridiculously complicated and ill-conceived plan they executed that night.

"Yeah, it definitely would have gone better if you were there," she said.

Erica sighed and shook her head, leaning back in her seat again, glass in hand.

"Anyway, they still have martial arts classes at night, you know, at the YMCA," she said, "so it's not all gone."

"As for me, I worked for JP Morgan, fx trading, commodities," she said, "before that, I worked for the SEC straight out of school, forensic accounting, tracking down fraud, that sort of thing."
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2013-06-07 at 12:01 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig