Danielle

She considered, Al knew who her mother was so therefore did the rest of society if they wanted to know, so there was no direct harm in sharing, "Mom is from France so I was thought french as a first language along with English, she knew Spanish and German - it can be useful to speak a few to increase publication count or to ensure funding from international bodies. I learned Chinese myself - thought the traditional Mandarin alphabet I am still weak on, it was to broaden my base rather then be fixated on European languages and it is a major power or soon will be at any rate ... and the Chinese community has a number of missing people cases where poor families cant get the police to listen", she shrugged, "if I hadn't went with that I would have went Japanese, Russian, Arabic and maybe Portuguese - I see promise in Brazil, actually that is a lie, the more trustworthy newspapers tell me there is promise in Brazil and I don't know enough to call them on it", she moved her head to work out an imagined crick in it "though learning Latin has an appeal now".

"So they flew you out her to trap you before you went to far" it was intended as a compliment, she had good time for her mother and heaps of respect tenured with a professorship in university at forty with two children no father and much personal tragedy and noted as being highly regarded in her field for over a decade, but at twenty five other then her children her life was not as advanced as Erica's was, the Ventrue did seek competent driven people it seemed.

"Ok the idea is fairly blunt and messy so some background. Animal blood won't work, I suspect that dead blood also won't, attacking people on the street is dangerous enough to be suicidal in the long run - mistakes will be made if nothing else, killing people it out" she stressed the word "picking up people in clubs - I frankly don't know how - but ignoring that there is the concern that they will talk, become infatuated, start visiting the same clubs to meet you again etc. No the best plan is simple controlled food from willing people - but relinquishing control is dangerous, and frankly distasteful".

She considered the remainder was equally distasteful in its own way, "the actual plan is also distasteful but less dangerous than any alternative I have considered. Domination - human kink" rather than immortal power "the people wish to remain secretive, they wish to relinquish control allowing you full control, those that engage seem to be powerful influential people - if the media can be believed - exactly the kind of people our employers might want on hand easily and who might be useful for favours whether willingly or at risk of mortal exposure. You get a food bank, connections to potential mortal power players, secrecy assured, personal resources, vetting of clients" she stopped herself now that it was said aloud the reality hit her how twisted her mind was for the taste of blood and the feeling of security - maybe starvation was better, had she been alive she would have been blushing from embarrassment.

She continued but shakily "now I have some contacts that might be able to drum up business if needed" there were powerplayers in a lot of the circles she moved in at a low level - and some of them seemed creepy enough for that, "what I don't know is how to make it happen", wait the Ventrue needed specific blood she had forgotten "or if the kinds of ambitious people that I would hope to target - would suit your needs".

"Now the plan is ... frankly sickening, but all the alternatives seem from a practical prospective worse" she finished.

Wow Danielle way to give the impression of being a dead freak, no wonder caitiff are regarded as trash if this is the kind of sick concept you come up with for some slice of power or control she chided herself.

"Actually having said it aloud that might be more messed up than I can stomach as well" she sounded somewhat defeated, the pragmatism and logic was sound - it was the human element that was faulty to it - and the fact that she had little idea on how to establish the plan, still it seemed better than the others - and until she thought of something better that could be established quickly she would have to consider it at least.

Trying to put the creepy behind her she attempted to change the subject "did you have a choice?", or should that be do you know if you had a choice?.