Dano

An eyebrow quirks up, and looks at the assembled group. It was a look Garath recognized many times over. It was one of curiosity combined with amusement. So many egoes, so much power. He was certainly going to have a lot of cleaning up to do. Sighing, he looked back at his friend. "How many houses have I rebuilt since I met you?" It was a question out of the blue, but one that was always asked of Garath to help him remember what carelessness got them. It was spoken with barely a whisper, just loud enough for him and possibly a few others to hear.

"I am Dano, devout warrior of Athena. Garath here and I have been working together for what... six hundred thirty-two years now?" The statement itself was spoken with a passive tone, no lies implied. But how a mere human could live over six hundred years? "Do not let his appearance fool you. He is a loyal friend, and a very capable warrior. But do not stray from his good graces, or the business end of that stick he wears on his back may be introduced to you. Not a pleasant experience, from what I've observed."