Danielle

Ah green light from the higher ups honestly she had not even considered asking permission, just go with it and see if it sticks. Different view from within the castle she guessed.

"Well ideally I wouldn't want the media starts and judges, just the paper pushers that actually run the show all the power and ambition none of the grief ... not media attractive but fully convinced they might be later" she mumbled, she was not meant to argue with her betters she was reminding herself - and certainly not coming to them with plans that showed how inhuman she had become, but she had raised it so she would finish "and I would never tell them what is going on" she was firm on that "no for them it is a game while they are focused elsewhere ... the goods would be got without knowledge" what was it with Amy and Erica being willing to risk the masquerade or thinking that it was a something that could be risked. Was the whole thing just a joke at her expense? it seemed unlikely, not not impossible.

"Honestly I don't think about it if I can avoid it, there are about four plans as I see it. His plan will be to map me out and target others, the Sheriffs plan is to wait until he makes his move or maybe track his movements before hand, my plan is to try to get a power-base and lure him somewhere remote and make myself a bond villain" only with land mines, grenades or what have you rather then lasers, but Erica didn't need to hear that "and what your boss and his friends plans for this are is frankly beyond me" thought she had suspicions that the prince wanted to shake things up to better establish his rule Erica didn't need to know about her mass wild guessing either "only one of these plans has me as anything other then gone, and I lack the resources to begin that", she had come to terms with the likelihood of dying, and while it was not ideal she could accept it. He is just trying to make the world a better place, I might do the same in his shoes.